Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Advertising The Gathering : Day 1

- Day 01 -
It's the Advertising The Gathering official card release. I present the first card, the Client Card. Sure the casting cost is a little high but look how much of a headache you can cause your opponent!
(click the images for enlarged view)

Get the ultra hi-rez card here.

- Card details -
Card Title: Client

Card Quote: "I want it on my ipad!"

Card Details: When the client card comes into play, opponent looses all ability to create realistic goals for the duration of game. Opponent must tap all creative service cards for 2 turns. Caster must sacrifice all client services cards: Remove all client service cards from the game.

- About the project -
I had this fun idea to do an illustration project focusing on different roles in advertising to which I would add cheeky bios but after starting the project I became really frustrated with my lack of illustration skills. So I brainstormed some better vehicles for the concept. What better vehicle then Magic the Gathering! Have no idea what that is? Half of me doesn't blame you and to be honest, the other half that does, could probably be talked into not blaming you either. So if you need a down and dirty overview check out what wiki has to say. I hope you enjoy it, I'm going to try and post one card every week day for as long as I can keep coming up with fun roles and copy to go with them.

1 comment:

JimO said...

Love it!!!