Thursday, September 23, 2010

Advertising The Gathering : Day 2 Art Director


- Day 02 -
It's the Advertising The Gathering official card release. I present the second card, the Art Director Card.They may cost more then just a Designer card but theres no better way to impose your creative will on your opponent!
(click the images for enlarged view)


- Card details -
Card Title: Art Director

Card Quote: "If it wasn't for my unique vision this place would be nothing!"

Card Details: When the Art Director card comes into play target opponent must sacrifice two UX cards.
Art Director card gains +2 attitude, +2 execution for each Copy Writer card in play. If there are more than one Art Director cards in play, cards may battle each other.
When Art Director card is tapped it is always right.

- About the project -
I had this fun idea to do an illustration project focusing on different roles in advertising to which I would add cheeky bios but after starting the project I became really frustrated with my lack of illustration skills. So I brainstormed some better vehicles for the concept. What better vehicle then Magic the Gathering! Have no idea what that is? Half of me doesn't blame you and to be honest, the other half that does, could probably be talked into not blaming you either. So if you need a down and dirty overview check out what wiki has to say. I hope you enjoy it, I'm going to try and post one card every week day for as long as I can keep coming up with fun roles and copy to go with them.

No comments: